Friday, May 30, 2008

Update - What I (Didn't) Accomplish

We all know what they say about best laid plans. I did some dishes but decided not to run the dishwasher because it's so hot today. We'll run it overnight. I watched the news and wrote a few thank you notes, then went to the store to get something to eat for lunch, a new pint of ice cream, and a noodle for the pool. While I ate lunch I started watching season one of Sex and the City (thanks to Kate for lending them to me a million years ago). I watched 2 episodes then went to the pool. The Minion really enjoyed the pool, I guess the cold water woke him up. It felt awesome to be in the water, I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

I came home from the pool and thought briefly about my original plan to clean out the fridge, then decided to watch 4 more episodes of SATC and read through the Baby magazines that have been piling up. It was an enjoyable day off.

2 comments:

  1. I still think its hillariouse you call him "the Minion" when I have a little one I wanna be just like you!

    PS...Cheers to the Ice Cream...Im eating some right now as I type...Mint Moose tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for SATC!!! I love it!! My sis and I are supposed to go see the movie today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails