Wednesday, May 21, 2008

29 Weeks

I figured I should post my 29 week picture before too much time passes and I'm at week 30.



In other exciting news, we found out yesterday that Becky & Wesley are having another BOY!! That will make four grandsons, three within a year of each other. I can't wait for family get togethers! They'll never be able to complain about being bored. Congratulations you guys!

Charlie and I were talking last night about my trip and it dawned on me that I had pizza three out of the four nights I was there. Yum! Two nights it was Linden, the best pizza in the world. Doesn't it look tasty? I know you're jealous.



Of course, the pizza doesn't even begin to compare to the wonderful food that my family put together for my baby shower. I don't have time to do it justice right now, so the shower post will have to wait another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails