Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Brings You Here?

I was playing around with Google Analytics and perusing the list of search terms that bring visitors to my blog. Interestingly, most of the search terms involve food, including some toffee cookies that I've never tried. That is exactly why quotes are your friend when Googling information.

toledo nesties
hair chopped
imagine whirled peace
yankee universe
"cloth diaper samples"
"imagine whirled peace" review
"university of cincinnati"
baby yankees room pictures
ben and jerrys image whirled peace
blog who-cakes
how to make whocakes
ihop whocakes
imagine whirled peace ban and jerry's
imagine whirled peace ben & jerry
imagine whirled peace review
oatmeal cookie chunk
photo alice bearcat
toffee cookies fresh market
vermonty python
whirled peace review
whirled peace review ben jerry
whocakes
yankee diapers
yankees universe hoodie


People have visited my blog from as far away as the UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany, all places, BTW, who have much more family-friendly work policies than we do here. Lucky for you I'm not in the mood to have a sociological family policy debate right now.

Not surprisingly, most of the US hits are from Ohio and the NY/NJ/PA Tri-State area.


As the Ohio map clearly shows, most of my traffic comes from two particular cities - Cincinnati and Toledo:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I <3 my Toledo Nesties :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails