Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pregnancy Haikus

There was a thread on the Nest yesterday about pregnancy haikus, so I thought I'd share my creativity with the rest of you.

1.
I do miss my toes
Painted Margarita Red
One of those sounds good

2.
Cute lil baby bump
Migrated down to my butt
Cellulite - be gone

3.
Ice cold draught Blue Moon
Orange slice floating around
Can't wait till August

4.
My favorite stall
I pee there every hour
Third one on the right

5.
Stretch marks stay away
I've no need for a road map
Know my own way, thanks

6 comments:

  1. OMG, those are hilarious!!!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I don't know how else to reach you but, Aunt Karen gave me the blog address when I saw her last weekend. I love the haikus and the ice cream reviews.

    I've a blog, too, mostly pictures of Colin. Check it out : Jillandjohn.blogspot.com. My e-mail is Jillianwilliams703@gmail.com

    Congrats on the new baby!! Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too freaking hillarious...I miss talking to you...need to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you read the pregnancy haiku book? ive read a sample. its hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you read the pregnancy haiku book? ive read a sample. its hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too freaking hillarious...I miss talking to you...need to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails