Saturday, May 10, 2008

We Have a Chair

Mom bought me my glider as a combination Mother's Day / Baby present. She and Charlie dragged it up the steps on Thursday night, they were hoping to have it here before I got home from class as a surprise, but I ended up getting home early.

We really like it, it has pockets for "stuff" on the sides, the top of the ottoman comes off for storage, and the whole slipcover is removable and washable. Very convenient!



We need to rethink the layout of the room a bit. I really want the chair by the window, but I'm not sure it's the best location for where everything else would have to go in relation to it. Thankfully we still have 12 weeks to figure it out. In case you're wondering, no, that's not a Yankee maternity shirt, I can still (barely) fit into my Bernie Williams shirt.



I wouldn't have bothered, except for this:



I can't leave the house without equal representation. But we love each other anyway, see? :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the chair, you look so cute in it, looks like Einstein was trying to figure out a way to get up there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are too freaking cute!
    (aside from your choice of t-shirs)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails