Wednesday, May 28, 2008

30 Week Appointment & Summer Hours

Up another pound, very uneventful appointment, but that's good. We don't need any excitement at this point. I was also reminded just how much I love my OB practice. All of the doctors and midwives are fantastic. There are two that I'm really hoping will be on call when I go into labor, but the other three are also great and I'd really be happy with any of them. I passed my glucose test, thank whatever higher power you subscribe to that I don't have to give up my ice cream or my weekly caramel lattes from Dunkin (which is actually slowly turning into a two or three times a week thing).

In other news, my company has decided to start a "summer hours" program, where we work an extra hour four days a week and then get to take a full day off every other week. I'm really really excited about this and I've got all sorts of plans for how I'm going to use my days off this summer. It really only amounts to 7 extra days (probably only 5 for me, depending on when Baby Charlie makes his appearance), but I'm looking forward to having the extra time to get some things done and lounge around by the pool. My first day off is this Friday and the forecast is 80 degrees and sunny. I'm planning to clean out the fridge and call some pediatricians in the morning, then head to the pool by 1:00 to do some reading. Fun reading, not school reading. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails