Sunday, June 1, 2008

31 Weeks and Mint Chocolate Cookie

31 Week Picture (I'm posting it even though I look like a complete disaster and have no makeup on to help things):




Oh my god I'm so tired! I haven't slept well all week and it's really starting to show, I guess. Charlie looked over at me the other night and asked me what was wrong with my eyes. I told him nothing was wrong with my eyes, and he started poking at them and telling me how puffy/baggy they look. Thanks dear, way to make me feel better!

I was able to cross one thing off our list this week - I registered with the pediatrician. I also found Charlie a very early birthday present. Yes, it's still more than 2 months away, but the deal was too good to pass up.

This is now in our basement:



He's wanted one for as long as I've known him, and a used Tornado table kind of fell into our laps this week so we jumped at the chance to get a good deal. I tried playing earlier but I'm really really horrible at it.

Anyway, on to the ice cream. After somewhat of a disappointment last week and an unexplainable craving for Oreos that hit me yesterday I decided to go with an old favorite for this week - Mint Chocolate Cookie.



Peppermint Ice Cream with Oxford Creme Cookies

The carton has changed recently and I found this nifty explanation on the B&J website.

Hey, our pint has changed, but don't worry - the ice cream hasn't! It's still the same incredibly euphoric Mint Chocolate Cookie we all know & love. The difference is in the unbleached paperboard "eco-pint" container. The process of bleaching paper with chlorine releases different dioxins, one of which the EPA identifies as the most toxic ever created. This eco-pint is part of our effort to use environmentally sound packaging. Enjoy!

I love this company, wish I could go work for them! As always, this ice cream completely satisfied me. The mint was definitely the right way to go, very cooling on an 85 degree, humid Cincinnati day. The cookies are huge, whole Oreo type chunks that you get in pretty much every bite. I think this one might not last the week. Never disappointing. Off to get my Foosball learn on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails