Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer Day #1

I've been up since 6 - apparently I no longer have the ability to sleep late. I'm currently watching the news and enjoying a strawberry frosted pop-tart that I bought in a 2-pack at work yesterday. I'm sure it's full of all kinds of non-natural ingredients, but I restrained myself from looking at them and sent the wrapper through the work shredder as soon as I opened it. Right now it's the tastiest thing in the world.

I had a few things planned today, one of them being to finally post about my awesome baby shower and put up the updated pictures of Baby Charlie's room. Unfortunately I discovered that Charlie took the camera to work with him today, so neither one of those will get done. I had a whole list of things to possibly fill my day with, but I've narrowed it down to having a few relaxing hours in the morning, cleaning out the fridge around 10 or 10:30, going to the post office to buy some stamps, then hitting the pool for the afternoon where I will finish writing my thank you notes and read a bit until I get too hot to stand it, after which I will float around in the water for as long as I can get away with. It's going to be 85 and humid today. Ew. I can't wait to feel 20 pounds lighter again. Everyone I know who had a baby in the summer tells me how awesome it feels to be in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails