Monday, July 14, 2008

Rough Night

Someone has their days and nights mixed up. There have only been a few uterus parties over the last 37 weeks but last night he was partying it up like it was going out of style. I don't know what was going on in there, but I am freaking exhausted! Between the kicks, rolls, and hiccups it was a very looooong night for me. I even broke my iced lattes only on Fridays and Saturdays rule and stopped at Dunkin this morning. A few more nights like that and I'll be begging him to get out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I'm so sorry you didn't sleep. I totally remember how that is. It will all be over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, those nights may come more often! Mine did, I think its the lack of room or the fact that I'm up & down to the bathroom so much...he decides to join in on the movement action. I myself think I have a night owl...he's very quiet in the mornings...but a little mover & shaker evenings & late nights : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails