Sunday, July 27, 2008

39 Weeks and Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz

39 Week Picture (I don't think anything is changing, but just because):



I thought I was going to be one of the few so lucky ones who make it all the way through pregnancy without any of the more unpleasant side effects. I sadly discovered this week that it was not to be. I'll spare you the TMI details, but suffice it to say it's nothing enjoyable. Enough said.

I'm going to my friend Stephanie's bridal shower today. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to make it to either one of them - the fun friends shower is next Saturday, on my due date, and today is the family shower. Maybe that's what he's waiting for? Making sure I get to celebrate with Stephanie?

Anyway, this week I finally got my hands on the long-coveted Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz. It's so rare that it's hard to track down an accurate description, and since it's a Scoop Shop exclusive there are no pint graphics to share with you today. I was shocked to see that my very own picture shows up when you Google Image search for the flavor, and on the first page, too! Thankfully, I had the forethought to have Charlie snap a picture of the actual scoop itself.



Unfortunately, it's a little blurry, but the previews were about to start so you get what you get.

Coffee Ice Cream Made with Fair Trade Certified Coffee Extract, with Espresso Bean Fudge Chunks

No surprises here, this is still my absolute, all-time, number one favorite ice cream flavor ever. I only wish that I could give all of you a spoonful so you could experience just how awesome this one really is. No description or review could possible do it justice. The coffee ice cream flavor is perfect, not even the slightest hint of bitterness or burnt beans. There is a well thought out ratio of espresso bean fudge chunks to ice cream - you're virtually guaranteed to get a crunchy bite in every dip. It's cool and refreshing, creamy and rich, the most perfect combination of flavors and textures imaginable.

Find a scoop shop near you and check it out for yourself. You'll be glad you did. I have to wonder if the Minion will miss ice cream and iced lattes. Once he becomes an Outside Baby it will certainly be a long time before he's allowed to enjoy them again.

2 comments:

  1. you're my absolute favorite. I love the yankee fan shirt! i miss you like crazy and i can't wait to see you and the bébé!! oh, and bucket and einstein, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shirt!!
    Do you wear it all the time?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails