Monday, July 14, 2008

37 Week Appointment Update

I know it doesn't really mean anything, but I'm 2 centimeters dialated. I know women can walk around for weeks at 3+, so it's not like I'm deluding myself into thinking Baby C will get here early, but it's nice to know that the sporadic contractions I've been experiencing are actually doing something productive. I also didn't gain any weight since last week, which was a pleasant surprise, and the CNM actually mentioned how sorry she felt for me because the baby is "busting out on both ends," as she put it. He sticks his butt out one side and his feet out the other. Poor guy has nowhere to go!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Good for you! I'm going to congratulate you because I never, ever dilated past 1 cm. Soon, soon, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! I can't believe it is so close! Keep us posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!! I can't believe it is so close! Keep us posted ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails