Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I am Officially Bored at Work

Last analysis on my desk goes out tomorrow morning, it's all done and ready. I've been helping out the poor project services girl who's completely swamped, but now even she's done with me. Could be a long two weeks! Too bad they probably aren't willing to pay me to take naps. One of the girls from the "other side" of the building comes over here every morning to see if I've had the baby yet.

We installed the carseat on Sunday, but I'm only driving around with the base right now. No need to have the entire contraption sitting in the backseat when there's no baby to go in it yet, but it's still somewhat jarring and exciting to see it strapped in back there when I turn around. I've been working on getting it in and out of the car and stroller without turning it upside-down. It's either trickier than it looks or I'm just a total moron missing something obvious.

So now we wait. Be prepared for loads of super boring posts from me in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails