Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Cincinnati Shower

Three weeks later, here are some pictures of the shower. Probably not surprisingly, they're all of me.

Here I am with the Nesties who drove all the way down from Toledo to celebrate with me. Laurie, Bobbie, and Jen weren't able to make it, maybe I can photoshop their heads in one day and we can just pretend everyone was there.



Here I am with the Yankee shirt that the Nesties gave me, which was especially a sacrifice for Angi, who loves her Tribe.



This is the awesome cake that Angi made. She knows how much I love squares so she decorated appropriately :)



Me eating the rather large piece of cake that someone cut for me. I didn't finish it all that day, the rest of it was breakfast the next morning. You can see the baby clothes decorations that my mom put together - they spelled out "Welcome Baby Charlie" on the other side.



Me and all three very excited grandmothers



Me with my local friends Stephanie and Lynn. Jeni wasn't able to make it and lucky Kate is in Brussels! Stephanie is getting married next month - I'm going to be a bridesmaid and she was understanding enough to not make me wear the very cute strapless dress she picked out at only 2-3 weeks post baby. I <3 her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails