Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Fantastic Husband

Allow me to AW how great Charlie has been throughout this whole ordeal, because I don't think I do that often enough (AW is "Nest-Speak" for Attention Whore). Here are 10 reasons why I'm such a lucky lady.

1. I have gotten a foot rub every night for the last two weeks.

2. He still reminds me that he thinks I'm pretty, even though I feel like a beached whale at times

3. He doesn't complain that I'm back in my yoga pants and tank top within 5 minutes of coming in the door after work every day

4. He helps push me off the couch/out of the car/out of bed when I can't get up

5. He doesn't complain that I disturb his sleep when I'm tossing and turning and getting up every hour to pee

6. He makes sure my weekly pictures are taken in the same position next to the same spot on the wall

7. He doesn't complain about my early bedtime

8. He draws me belly art

9. He doesn't ask me to share my ice cream

10. He's very excited about the Minion and he's going to be an awesome father

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails