Friday, July 25, 2008

I have a date...

With Ben & Jerry's and Fox Mulder. We're taking a half day today to go see the new X-Files movie, regardless of how bad the reviews were. As an added bonus, there's a Ben & Jerry's in the theater and they have Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, so I will FINALLY get the actual ice cream flavor that I've been dying to have. It would be fitting if this one ended up being the last on my review list. Maybe that's what he's waiting for? It's either that or he's waiting until the Yankees sweep the red sux this weekend, which would put us in a tie for first place, depending on what the Devil Rays do. Oh, I'm sorry, it's just the Rays now. I wonder how many right-wing nut jobs will attribute their recent and incredibly surprising success to the fact that they took the "Devil" out of their name?

It would be nice to get one night of good sleep before he gets here, but I'm doubting that will happen at this point. I could sleep right now at my desk, but I have a feeling my employer wouldn't appreciate that too much. Good thing I made a Dunkin stop this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the X-Files review! Say HI to Fox for me and enjoy the Ben & Jerrys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails