Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cheesecake was a Bust

I'm still here. I have a summer day today and nothing planned, but I'm finding it difficult to give myself permission to do nothing. I'm sure I'll get over it. I do intend to do some pilates, so at least there's something somewhat productive. I also have a study group scheduled for this evening but I don't know if I'm going to go or not. It's hard to get motivated to drive all the way downtown and sit around discussing Marx and Weber when all I can think of is how uncomfortable I am and when Baby Charlie will decide to join us.

Here are a few pictures of the Minion's 99% finished room.



The white bear on the bookshelf used to be Charlie's :)



Somewhat organized closet





Cloth diaper stash



We don't like the empty wall over the crib but we can't find anything that we like enough to stick up there.

2 comments:

  1. looks great! Big day is almost here, I bet you are ready!! I'm sitting here typing with Gavin sleeping on my chest, too precious!! It is so amazing being a mommy... you will love it!! Can't wait to see your little guy. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails