Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oops

I guess I need to be a little bit more careful about what I say while we watch sports on TV. Charlie's new favorite phrase? "Bengals suck."

Not only does that make me a somewhat trashy mom, but it will also make Charlie the least popular kid in the class, even if it is an accurate statement, since we live in Bengal country.

But seriously, how do I keep a straight face? It's nearly impossible for me not to laugh at it, even though I know I can't.


In other Charlieisms:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Charlie (while he's heading up the street): I'm going to a baseball game!

Me: Oh really? Who's playing?

Charlie: DJ Lance!



I kind of doubt that.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love it!! And if you moved up here that phrase would be no problem, haha. I love the photo too - with your new lens I assume?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails