Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Video. Lucky You.

At some point last night or ass early this morning I woke up and turned off the alarm clock. I opened my eyes when I heard Charlie screaming and when I rolled over the clock said 6:12. By that time I'm usually dressed, have lunches packed, and am on my way to wake up C so that we can start getting Charlie ready together.

(C asked me if I'm sure that I set it to begin with. I did. One of my Cs in my OCD is that I check the alarm clock a million times before I go to bed, and then check it again a few minutes later.)

I didn't even have the luxury of throwing on lazy clothes and throwing my hair in a sloppy ponytail, because I have to be introduced to our board of directors this afternoon.

I blame it all on the fact that Charlie is still not sleeping. In an effort to outdo Monday's feat, yesterday Charlie fell asleep at the lunch table and on the see saw. Now THAT'S talent.

Anyway, the point of all of that is that I usually compose my posts way too early in the morning, and since I lost out on all of that time I'm just cheating and posting another xtranormal video. Don't worry, it's funny. And funny-funny, not sad-funny.



Although I have to admit, I did see a lot of my own habits in the blond chick. I like to think that I don't come across all holier-than-thou, but, if anything, this will just make me more vigilant about not pushing my ideas on others. I have plenty of friends who eat Goldfish, and I even let C eat them when we're on playdates. What kind of mom (or friend!) would I be, otherwise?

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you're not as bad as that blonde chick...at least you let C ocassionally eat Goldfish with us regular folk ;)
    So funny...I think I'm guilty of the "I have a 1 and a 2 year old, so they're just like twins..." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny and thanks for sharing on LLL today.
    There's a few things the blonde mom says that I swear my DIL started out trying.  Now with 3 kids, she is more realistic about the parenting rules. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. I've been wanting to make a xtranormal video but I'm waiting for a good idea. Great job on your dialog, funny and so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I only wish I made that video! I just shared it because it was funny, I'm not nearly that creative :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails