Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's 6 o'clock on a Saturday

The regular crowd shuffles in...

Actually, it's 6:00 in the morning, and Einstein and I are the only ones up. I'm glad there's no crowd shuffling in yet, but within the next 2 hours my house will begin to fill up for the day and evening. I'm taking the opportunity to start season 4 of SATC. (I also had 2 tablespoons of ice cream for breakfast since no one was awake to see anything, but that's neither here nor there)

Yesterday was a great day, the massage was fantastic, I have a pretty pedicure, and the salon I went to was running a special for a free manicure when you got your toes done. My feet feel pretty again, and even though I'm blah and boring with my fingernails and only got clear polish on my hands at least they're shiny and well-trimmed. Anyway. Today is my Cincinnati baby shower and I'm excited to see everyone and have a great time celebrating with my family and friends. Until then, I'm off to hope Miranda and Steve and Carrie and Big get back together.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails