Sunday, June 29, 2008

35 Weeks and No Ice Cream

No ice cream today? WTF?!?!

First things first - 35 week picture:




The lack of ice cream is directly related to the fact that my Cincinnati baby shower was this weekend and for once I think I've had too much sugar. Not that I'm complaining or anything! Angi, Sara, Susie, and Merin (four of the oft mentioned Toledo Nesties) drove down for the party and Angi made a spectacular cake. In addition to that, she also brought me some OREO truffles and grasshopper cupcakes. There is a brand new pint in there waiting for me, so hopefully I'll recover this evening and try it out tomorrow. I had a great time celebrating with my family and friends. I'm waiting on a few people to send me digital pictures from the shower so I only have a few to share right now. It's hard to get them taken with your own camera! Click here to see the pictures that I do have. Most of them are just of me, so they might not be that interesting. I'll make sure to post about it when I get more uploaded.

We received a ton of very thoughtful gifts from everyone and I'll have a more detailed story later this week. Here's the one picture on my camera that includes anyone other than me - not surprisingly, it includes the Nesties :)



I'm so glad they were able to come down - I took them to Dewey's Pizza and told them it felt like a bachelorette party for pregnancy! We stayed out past 11 and I didn't get to bed until 1! Haven't seen that hour since New Year's Eve. Even then, heartburn kept me up pretty much all night and I was up at 6 anyway. Almost makes me wish I lived in Toledo. Loveliest bunch of ladies you'll ever meet! Wish they all could have made it to the party :)

More pictures and details to come later this week.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails