Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Diaper Bag Assistance Needed

Those of you know me know me are probably more than aware of my complete hatred for shopping. I've never been into fashion or purses or bags of any kind, and I don't enjoy shopping for any of the above. So in trying to get things done I've been looking for a diaper bag. None of the styles carried at BRU interest me and Target had a whole 3 bags on their shelf, so I turned to the interwebs. I searched a diaper bag clearinghouse for "messenger bag" style and it came back with over 300 products. HTF am I supposed to sort through 300 freaking bags? I don't have the patience for that. There is also no search criteria for "not ugly," so it's also a matter of weeding through the vera bradley knockoffs and winnie-the-pooh and other characters (no offense to those of you who like vera bradley and WTP, just not my style). Why is it so hard to find a not ugly bag?

Anyway, I think I've narrowed it down to these two bags. Which one do you like? Do you have any other suggestions? If you find me a diaper bag that I love you can be my BFF.

Bag 1 - Ju-Ju-Be BeAll in Black and Silver




Bag 2 - Skip Hop Dash in Ocean Stripe




This was all that appealed to me after scrolling through the first 10 pages of images. Help, please.

6 comments:

  1. I have the Ju-Ju-Be Be All, and I love it. I have had it for over a year (I started off with a cheaper bag until I figured out what I actually wanted and needed.)

    The material is heavy duty and the anti-microbial stuff really works. Ju Ju Be was right on the money for me.

    I would totally go with the Ju Ju Be! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say get both, that way you 1) have a spare incase the other one is dirty (spilled milk/formula, food, etc) or gets damaged and 2) the black will go with everything and is more manly while the striped one is much more fun. I'm with you and not into bags/purses/etc, but I like having choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Ju-Ju-Be Be All. It's one I'm considering (in that exact color as well). I'm also considering the Loom Marsupial (on sale at babycenter.com) which is a solid color messenger style diaper bag. I think they are both great. It just depends on the size you need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Ju-Ju-Be Be All the best. It is a nice basic black color and will go with everything and Charlie will look very manly while carrying it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jene`

    Have you thought about a backpack?
    http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?mastercategory_id=&category_id=&product_Id=45861640&website_id=1
    Try this one out.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say get both, that way you 1) have a spare incase the other one is dirty (spilled milk/formula, food, etc) or gets damaged and 2) the black will go with everything and is more manly while the striped one is much more fun. I'm with you and not into bags/purses/etc, but I like having choices.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails