Monday, June 9, 2008

32 Week Appointment

I'm up 22 pounds total and they're really happy with that, so I guess I am, too. Baby C is head down with his butt under my left rib cage and his feet what feels like in my right rib cage. Let's hope he decided to stay that way. I've been getting those lovely BH contractions that aren't generally productive but still pretty annoying, but my ankles aren't nearly as swollen as they were on Friday. It's still really hot here though, but supposedly it's getting better tomorrow. I asked my doctor how far they'd have me wait it out after my EDD and she said they wouldn't do anything for the first week and then it's up to me. They would not let me go two full weeks past, but anything after 6-7 days is my call. It's still a ways off so I'm sure we'll revisit the discussion at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Getting closer! Gavin is head down also they said about the same position. He moves like crazy & his kicks are more forceful now..he's beating me up! I think I've had a few BHicks also, plus I feel so much pressure down there, it can be rather uncomfortable at times. My "fun" internals start next week : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails