Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ban Me From the Grocery Store. Please.

In the past week, I've bought more random food at the grocery store than ever before. Aside from the Cap'N Crunch Berry binge, that is.

Last Thursday, I went to the Minneapolis Target in a (failed) bid for Holy Cannoli ice cream. They didn't have it, so I ended up with a single-serving of Ben & Jerry's Volun-Tiramisu (which wasn't very good), two mini bags of roasted almonds (also rather disappointing), a cup of grapefruit (lived up to my expectations) and a box of White Cheddar Wheat Thins (I swear, I didn't eat the whole box in 48 hours...). I was home late Saturday night and ran out to Target on Sunday to pick up the Ghostbusters DVD - have to raise the kids right. While I was there, I was lured into the cereal aisle. No Crunch Berries this time - Life Cereal, instead. Now, I couldn't tell you the last time I had Life cereal. It has to have been at least 10 years. But I ate the hell out of that cereal for breakfast and lunch until Tuesday, when I had to run to Whole Foods to get an onion for dinner. While I was there, I again made the mistake of walking through the cereal aisle, and I left with the WF version of Golden Grahams. And a piece of pizza. Again, lunch and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails