Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 19

So I'm a week behind in my thankfulness, but that's not to say that I don't have something HUGE to be thankful for. This makes it Blog Official. Still not Facebook official, but that's coming later this week :)

I've been secretly blogging in another location, set up temporarily until I was ready to share with the rest of the world.

Well will you look at that...


For those of you unfamiliar with the world of cheap Wondfo test strips, those two lines mean that I'm expecting a new little Bean! I won't tell you how many of them I used, just to make sure. Plus a digital. Those things are awesome.

Estimated Due Date: May 21, 2013

The best part is that we've had a new kind of test done that came back all clear for a number of chromosomal abnormalities, and also allowed us to find out really early whether this will be a girl bean or a boy bean. Unfortunately, I can't share that piece of information until I've told the family, which will happen on Thursday when some of my nearest and dearest are assembled Chez Moi for thanksgiving dinner.

6 comments:

  1. Eek!!! Super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the whole family.  I'm a little confused about the secret blogging - was it just a place to hold your thoughts until it was announced or are you starting another blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Nope, definitely not starting another blog. I can hardly keep up with the one I have! Just a placeholder to keep my thoughts. I'll move them all over here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Just thought I would ask since I've seen other bloggers start and stop with completely new blogs.  I  guess they felt the need to start "fresh".  Updating the header or layout is enough of a refresh for me.  T-day will reduce blog time for me and many bloggers.  Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails