Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy Busy!

Excuse my recent absence from blogland, I was down south for vacation over the weekend and am now working on settling in at my new place of employment. I got my new email address today, and I'm geekily excited about having a "dot-org" extension! I'm seriously excited about this opportunity and I can't wait to really get into things. More details to come, later.

Vacation was nice, it was good to visit with my dad and grandma.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's good to be home, but Charlie really misses the trampoline.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hot days always put me in the mood to listen to some NKOTB. In lieu of a blog post with actual content, I'll direct to you relive two of my NKOTB memories and hope that tomorrow I'll be back in the swing of things and ready to share my P90X 90 day pictures!

NKOTB Columbus (featuring old-school NKOTB-crazed 8-year-old Jene)

NKOTB Cincinnati

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails