Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekly Photo Update

Work has been kicking my ass this week so I haven't had much in the way of lunch hours to update.

Here I am at 16 weeks:



Charlie says it isn't consistent with the other pictures because I have different pants on, but my poor blue yoga pants just aren't so comfortable anymore :(
I've had those pants for 10 years and I'm going to be sad when I can't wear them.

We went to the Melting Pot for dinner last night. I ate pretty minimally all day so I could fully enjoy the entire dinner, especially dessert! They had a special dark chocolate and raspberry fondue that I had been looking forward to for weeks. It was everything I hoped it would be and I'm STILL thinking about it 12 hours later.

We started looking at cribs this weekend since there are three different stores we want to check out in three different parts of the city. Better to break it up into small trips than spend a whole day driving around, because neither one of us has the patience for that kind of thing. We want to have it decided before we find out what it is (22 days!!!!) so that we can go buy it the weekend after. Super exciting, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie,

    Sleep now or forever hold your peace. Get as much as you can....sleep that is. You too, Jene' This is the best advice I can give to both of you. You look beautiful if I say so myself. I don't think I am prejudice since you are my first niece and Godchild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie,

    Sleep now or forever hold your peace. Get as much as you can....sleep that is. You too, Jene' This is the best advice I can give to both of you. You look beautiful if I say so myself. I don't think I am prejudice since you are my first niece and Godchild.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails