Friday, February 22, 2008

Ew, Respiratory Virus :(

I started feeling slightly crappy Wednesday afternoon and it got progressively worse. By the time we got home last night I had a fever, so I'm working from home today. Yay for that, I can DVR some smut daytime TV and watch it at lunch. I think I'll tape The View and 90210 then hang out on the couch for an hour while I eat my soup.

This will sound really stupid, but I'm going to post about it anyway because I can't be the only one who has ever felt this way. I feel guilty for getting sick. I feel bad for our little fetus hanging out in there. At the NT scan they had me cough to make it bounce around so they could get the right measurements, so now every time I have a coughing fit I picture it being woken up and bouncing around involuntarily and it makes me feel bad. I'm trying to think of it as maybe being fun like jumping around in one of those moonwalks/bounce houses. I liked those a lot when I was little.

Anyway. Our copy of Baby Bargains came in the mail yesterday, along with the Boppy pillow I ordered, so I'm going to read it, take notes, and do some additional research for the next 17 days, then we're going SHOPPING the weekend after the big ultrasound. To make it even more convenient, IKEA opens in 19 days! I can't wait.

So send my happy get well thoughts, and some for my dear little sister in Brooklyn who is also feeling crappy. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well! I hear you on the coughing...I had one for about one week & felt bad too thinking about the little one getting jolted : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails