Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Due Date

At my 14 week appointment yesterday they told me they changed my EDD to August 2nd. It’s only 2 days and, in the grand scheme of things, won’t really matter much, but it’s nice all the same. Better sooner than later! So everything looks good, heartbeat sounds fine, I’ve gained 6 pounds and they said that’s just perfect given where I started. Most of it's probably in my boobs anyway. It’s still scary to see the numbers go up on the scale but I’m sure I’ll get over that psychological block soon enough.

Here is my 14 week picture, taken on Sunday just before we went on our weekly coffee run to Dunkin (pardon the ugly pajama pants, my clothes were in the dryer):



I don't particularly care for the photo, but in the interest of consistency I'm posting it anyway. OB says the growing is right where it should be, underneath the belly button, and she's very reassuring that it's mostly uterus and baby (which is now softball sized), not just fat, which makes me feel a little better, considering most of the ladies on the Nest report not getting any larger until much further along.

We also decided on a daycare, but I'll save that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails