Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I really have two things I could post about today, new clothes for me or our first purchase for the bebe, but I figured I’d save one for tomorrow so I have something to kill time at lunch.

First of all, here is my 15 week picture:



I don’t think it looks much different from last week, but my students tell me every Monday that I look bigger than I did before. I’m never quite sure how to take it. Generally speaking that’s not something you like to hear “Wow, you look fatter than you did last week!” Of course, all that changes when you’re pregnant! Along the same lines, I don’t have any pants that fit without the Bella Band so we went to the Gap Clearance Outlet this weekend and I bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans for $10 each. They are SO comfy!! I never knew comfort like this existed. I should rent them to other people for thanksgiving! The elastic waistband is HEAVEN.

Anyway. Here is a picture of me in my new jeans:



C isn’t the best at photographing people, not surprising, being that he spends his days photographing factory equipment, so they never come out quite right :)

I also experienced my first pregnancy-induced irrational craving on Sunday night. I wanted a small hot fudge sundae with soft serve vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen SOOOO bad. It was really late in the evening and in the single digits, so it was a difficult choice between going out to satisfy my needs or staying at home in my comfy clothes in front of the fire. I ended up staying home and had chocolate milk instead. Definitely not a suitable substitute.

So after class last night I decided that we would be having hot fudge sundaes for dinner. It was 10 degrees and blowing snow by the time I got to DQ, but I sure as hell got what I wanted. I was also supposed to put gas in the car but it was so cold and windy that I got 3 gallons in and called it quits so I could get home to enjoy my dinner.



Bebe needs calcium, right?!?! (disclaimer: by this point I had already consumed my 6 servings of fruits and veggies, so no guilt trips!)

It was super tasty and worth every extra second I spent out in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails