Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Back!

Drove back from Jersey yesterday and heading back to work today. What a weekend! I'm absolutely exhausted and kicking myself for not scheduling today off so that I could recover. Toddler Charlie barely slept the three nights we were out there. Of course, Charlie barely sleeping = mom who sleeps even less. Nothing makes for a good night's sleep like 23 pounds of toddler on your tummy!

Of course I come back to a million emails in my work inbox and 604 unread items in my Google reader. I could put my head down and sleep right now.

I love it when I get the chance to introduce people to my favorite city. Lots to talk about and tons of pictures to share, both coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails