Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LilyPadz

More boob details, so avert your eyes if you don't want to hear about them.

For any BFing/EPing moms or moms-to-be, I just discovered LilyPadz.



I've been using them since last Thursday and I wish that I had bought them sooner! (my disdain for intentional misspellings notwithstanding) My boobs have never felt better. They had been getting pretty irritated with all the pumping but after a few days with the LilyPadz they healed right up. They're much more comfortable than the cloth bra pads and you can wear them under anything since they're seamless. Hell, you could even go braless if you were so inclined (shudders at the thought).

Of course, C the engineer is convinced that he can make them himself, thus eliminating the need to buy a new pair a few months down the road. I don't know how I feel about having a silicone mold of my boob that will haunt me for all eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review. I have been thinking about buying some, because I am so tired of the disposable ones.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails