Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boob Woes

If you don't want to hear details about my boobs then read no further.

I went to get measured for a bra the other week, having gone from a pre-pregnancy B to a pregnant DD and with my DD bras starting to feel a little snug. The lady pulled out the measuring tape, did some calculations, and announced that I was a 32G. AYFKM?!?! That's the equivalent of a 32DDDD. Yes, that's 4 Ds. WTF? They only had one bra in stock that was the right size, so I bought it. You could fit a bowling ball in the damn cup! I've been assured that they will shrink some after I'm done breastfeeding. Until then, so much for fitting back into my pre-pregnancy shirts. Guess I have to go shopping, after all.

At least they provide some entertainment. I turned around the other night and caught my super-mature husband impersonating The Fly.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of those photos that needs to be brought out the first time a your childs friends and/or first date comes by! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy hell, i refuse to believe that your boobs fit in that bra!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. This is what I have to look forward to. What do you suppose I will be if my pre-pregnancy boobs are already a DD? maybe 6 or 8 D's?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails