Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fragments

Friday Fragments is brought to you by Mrs4444! You can visit her blog here.

Mommy's Idea

Someone in the office brought in muffins for this week's Donut Tuesday. Out of curiosity, I googled the nutritional information for an Apple Crumb muffin from Costco. Can you guess how many calories? In one muffin? 920. Holy cow. And people eat those for snacks! And they aren't even that good!


I finally replaced my shattered blender last night. Yay for smoothies returning to my breakfast!

Tonight is pizza night. We're eating pizza with some friends, and that friend happens to love veggies on her pizza, just like I do. Yay for olives and green peppers on my pizza and not having to compromise to satisfy the husband!

The Office finally came back last night and I think it has redeemed itself for the last few disappointing episodes. I love that they're including Pam's return from maternity leave and her pumping-at-work issues. I about died when she walked into the bathroom looking for her pump and found it - attached to Meredith! Ew! I might be a teensy bit jealous that she has a Medela Freestyle. If there's ever a second baby in my future I'm definitely going to splurge on that one.

This weekend begins phase 3 of P90X. We'll take our 60 day pictures on Sunday. I can't wait! Even better, the carb percentage of my diet goes up now. Hooray for more fruits and veggies!

I have two New York Yankees blogs in my google reader. I mark both of them as read without even looking at a single post if they lost the night before.

How the hell do you teach a toddler to blow their nose? I tried and tried and tried, but poor Toddler C is still walking around sniffling every few seconds. I feel bad for him, but at the same time it's kind of annoying. Just blow already!

5 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot of montions about P90X ... is it strenuous on the joints? I Jazzercised, kickboxed, and Tae-Bo'ed for several years and ended up screwing up my knees. I need an aggressive workout that is joint friendly. Probably too much to ask :}.

    Visiting from Friday Frag - have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *mentions, not montions. I hate my own typos - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite things about spring/summer...Fresh Garden Veggies!!!!

    so enjoyed your FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...mmmm...pizza night with veggies sounds really good! I might come over!

    I think with a toddler, you just get to keep following him around with a kleenex. They just don't get it, do they? Poor thing!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favorite things about spring/summer...Fresh Garden Veggies!!!!

    so enjoyed your FF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails