Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fragments

Hooray for new blog games! I found this one through one of my newly-discovered mom blogs Things I Can't Say. It's the perfect place to put those random thoughts that swirl around my head.



The aftermath of three toddlers at the same table in a restaurant is truly amazing.


I bought 3 Haute Pocket diapers on clearance and so far they've been a huge disappointment.


We're supposed to get some white death today but I haven't seen a flake yet.


I'm really bad at getting prints of pictures that I take. My cube could use an updated Charlie picture.


I still haven't mailed my sister's christmas present and I feel awful about it :(


I often find myself wishing that I had gone to school to be a teacher. I think I'd be pretty good at it.


I miss my family and I'm sad that we live too far away for Baby C to see them all the time. I wish his childhood could be more like mine in that respect.


Dunkin now has a rewards punch card for coffee buyers. This could be dangerous.


Mommy's Idea

3 comments:

  1. When my kids were young, they were more than once the cause of the need to leave a big 'ol tip as a consolation for the mess we left behind.

    We got the snow. Probably at leasst 8 inches of it. Need to go outside and measure. Or just take the word of the weatherman.

    Welcome to FF! Fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jene' - thought I'd catch up on the blog and am sitting here crying - Baby C has grown so much. I'm really missing him so much - We used to see you, T.J., and Katie almost every day. I too, wish, in some respect, we were closer. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from his Aunt Jeanne please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my kids were young, they were more than once the cause of the need to leave a big 'ol tip as a consolation for the mess we left behind.

    We got the snow. Probably at leasst 8 inches of it. Need to go outside and measure. Or just take the word of the weatherman.

    Welcome to FF! Fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails