Saturday, March 8, 2008

White Death of 2008

The biggest snowstorm we've seen in a while came through yesterday and today. We're under a Level 3 Snow Emergency and not allowed to be on the roads. I really should have done something productive, but it's too cold to paint and I flat out just don't want to clean, so we've been sitting around all day. I did manage to get one load of laundry done.

This is Einstein by the back door this morning, we had a brief break in the action around 7:30.



We had about 9 inches at that point.


It picked back up an hour or so later and we got another 4-5 inches, the ruler fell through the snow when I tried to take another measurement.


Since I'm not supposed to be performing heavy labor, Charlie took care of shoveling while I built myself an armchair and supervised the clearing of the driveway.


I also took the opportunity to make a snow angel.


So that's Saturday. Now we're watching movies, Ghostbusters comes on at 8! Who you gonna call?

It's daylight savings this weekend, don't forget to turn your clocks ahead. 42 more hours!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm jealous! That looks like alot of fun (not the shoveling though). You guys should have gone sledding in your backyard! It was cold today here too...70, but it felt like 65 with the wind-chill factor (seriously it felt cold)...no seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, only 65 with the wind chill?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I'm jealous! That looks like alot of fun (not the shoveling though). You guys should have gone sledding in your backyard! It was cold today here too...70, but it felt like 65 with the wind-chill factor (seriously it felt cold)...no seriously!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails