Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Serious Turtle Cuteness

A local Nestie showed these to me and I had to post them here because they're just so effing cute. I don't usually like pink, but I can deal with this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really like the purse, too bad it doesn't come in adult sizes.

These pants are absofreakinglutely adorable, too:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This shirt says "Short Stack."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiny turtles:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Finally, here are perhaps the cutest sunglasses ever:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So anyway, if our little bean isn't a girl someone I know better be having one so these discoveries don't go to waste. (You know who you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails