Thursday, March 13, 2008

Introduction to Cloth Diapers

My co-worker brought me in one of the cloth diaper samples that she has, so I figured I'd post it here for those of you who aren't familiar with how far technology has come. These aren't your grandma's cloth diapers!

I present to you the Bum Genius 3.0 One-Size-Fits-All Pocket Diaper:







Isn't it cute? This particular model has 3 sets of snaps that you adjust according to how big the baby is. The pocket diaper has, in case you couldn't guess, a pocket, that you fill with the absorbent material of your choice. You can then stick a disposable liner on top, which can be flushed in a regular toilet. I'm torn between the pocket diapers and the All-In-Ones, which look pretty much the same but have no pocket to stuff, just flush the disposable liner and throw the rest in the wash.

These things are so incredibly soft, you wouldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails