Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hump Day Bump Day!

Again, a slacker pic from the bathroom mirror. Poor baby who is still unnamed.


 
 
Today is the first day of spring and the forecast is calling for a balmy 45 degrees. I'm pretty much done with winter, especially because last year at this time we were in a freakishly warm spell - we hit a record high of 83 that day. I'm not only tired of my winter maternity shirts, but I'm growing out of them! Thankfully I have a longer cami to wear underneath everything. I have a very healthy collection of spring clothes, though! Hurry the eff up!
 
I also keep thinking that I'm so far behind in terms of baby prep and organization, but looking back at my 2008 blog I can see that I hadn't gotten much done at this point last time, either. That makes me feel better. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to hang on the wall, though. I have lots of good ideas and sadly, they don't exist anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails