Tuesday, March 5, 2013

29 Weeks - Acorn Squash

I've only had acorn squash once, at a neat restaurant when we went to Gatlinburg with my sister. It was covered in brown sugar and quinoa. The quinoa made it healthy, right?




 

How far along: 29 weeks - 11 to go, but I'm psyching myself up for a later delivery (again) and calling it 12.

Total weight gain: 21.5

Stretch marks: Yes, ALL.OVER my butt. See yesterday's post for formal complaint.

Sleep: What's that?

Exercise: Running, lifting real weights, kettlebells. Got my 16 miler in on Saturday, with a very desperate pitstop 10 miles in. Learnings:
  1. I need to get over my stage fright, I should have used the bathroom at the park but my running partner was in there with me.
  2. I miss my immodium-fueled long runs.
  3. Running 6 minutes and walking 1 minute is good for pregnant me
  4. Turn off the pace tracker on the Garmin to save ego

Movement: All the time some days, not so much on others. I can tell she's getting bigger, as the movements are very visible from the outside when she gets going.

Food cravings: I'm hungry all the time. Ravenous, really.

Happy or moody most of the time: The crankiness continues

Looking forward to: Organizing and (hopefully) Fridays off starting next week. I have a lot of stuff that I want to get done and no time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered "The Honest Toddler" - you'll like it.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/03/bunmi-laditan-honest-toddler_n_2798448.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails