Tuesday, March 26, 2013

32 Weeks - Squash

I've been really bad at veggie intake. These just make me feel guilty.



 

How far along: 32 weeks. It's flying by and dragging ass at the same time. Funny how that works.

Total weight gain: 25ish, I guess I'm in the "pound per week" stage

Stretch marks: We've already covered that.

Sleep: Non-existent. I hate running at night. HATE. I skipped my early morning run today in favor of hopping on the treadmill later this evening because I was up from 2:30-4. Alarm went off at 4:30, just as I had finally fallen back asleep. I guess the bright side is that I was already awake when Charlie came padding down the hall because he had a bad dream about a "big smasher, that smashes people." (I giggled in my sleep-deprived state because it sounded like he was saying "dick smasher." I'm a horrible parent. And incredibly immature)

Exercise: Had a great 10-mile run on Saturday, hoping that I've figured out a good plan. Weights on Sunday and Monday, running tonight and Thursday, hoping for 14 miles on Saturday.

Movement: All the time, getting more painful as she grows. Hoping she's back to being head down at my appointment tomorrow.

Food cravings: Saturday was bad - I ran, so I don't feel as bad as I should, but I had a donut for breakfast, ice cream for lunch (I couldn't pass up the long-awaited arrival of Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz in my local grocer's freezer section!) and then a birthday party for dinner, complete with 10 different kinds of pizza, buffalo chicken dip, and possibly the best cupcakes I've ever had.

Happy or moody most of the time: It really varies hour to hour and by the company I'm in

Looking forward to: Still no progress on the moby or sling. Or the laundry. Or the room organization. Or decorating. Lots and lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails