Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby C's Thanksgiving

C and I are big foodies. He loves cooking, and I love baking, so it all works out very nicely. Thanksgiving has kind of become "our" holiday, and we definitely enjoy preparing lots of tasty food to share with our family and friend. This year was no exception. We had cheesy smashed red potatoes, applewood bacon stuffing, roasted green beans, gelatin-like cranberry sauce (my favorite part!), corn muffins, turkey with gravy, and apple-cranberry pie for dessert. In a homemade pie crust. Everything was from scratch, nothing out of a box except for the chicken broth to make the gravy. It was all pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.

So what did Baby C enjoy at our thanksgiving gathering? String cheese and animal crackers. AYFKM?

3 comments:

  1. ha ha! That's more than R ate. He had applesauce/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, chicken broth is EASY! Sorry, I had to say something, blogger just plopped me off my own blog on your your page....and I happen to have a batch of chicken broth on right now. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, chicken broth is EASY! Sorry, I had to say something, blogger just plopped me off my own blog on your your page....and I happen to have a batch of chicken broth on right now. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails