Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Finger Food Recipes

A friend of mine asked for my collection of baby snack/finger food recipes, so I decided I'll post them on the blog as I try them out. Eventually I'll get some pictures of them, too, so you can see what they look like.

I'll cite the source where I'm able, but a lot of these have been copied from random websites over the past few months. My general routine is to pick one Sunday each month to make a few different foods, then I freeze them and pull them out as needed. This lets me offer Baby C a variety of foods throughout the week without a lot of work. It also lets me control the ingredients going into his meals.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I may have to try them out...they all seem good.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails