Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update from 22 Week Appointment

Total weight gain: 11 pounds

Not bad at all. Since Baby Charlie was being lazy at our big 19 week ultrasound we have to go back next week to get more pictures of his spinal cord. They said that everything's fine, my AFP bloodwork came back normal, they just want more pictures for their records (and, I guess, as a CYA maneuver). At least we'll get to see him an extra time and get a few extra snapshots for the baby book. Hopefully he'll be awake for this one, it's a little earlier in the day. If not, I'll just have to make a quick stop at Dunkin for a large iced caramel latte so he won't have a choice in the matter. Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I'd say the caffeine..many people suggested that to me 30mins before ours & of course Gavin was moving like crazy (but he moves a lot anyhow caffeine or not!) Oh & I know your not big on McDonalds...but their breakfast possibly had an influnce that morning of mine...lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jene` you can always have a (now this had to be exact)Nathan's Hot Dog on a potato hot dog roll with Gulden's mustard for breakfast as I did while your cousin Caroline was in the oven. She also every time without fail would literally do somersaults whenever I had spaghetti and meatballs, of course, with my "special gravy recipe"

    Just curious are you exposing
    Little Charlie to the Boston Red Sox yet or are you waiting to explain to him in person that not everything in life is good.

    Talk to you later, and btw, you look GREAT. Cannot wait to see you in person.

    Aunt Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Socks? What socks? Since I'm the one who does the laundry in our household I can determine which socks Baby Charlie is or is not exposed to :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails