Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Floors and a Foot

As promised, here's a picture of our awesome new office floors. About time!




We still need to do some more organizing, then I'll post pictures of our IKEA treasures.

We had another ultrasound today because the little bugger slept through the big one a few weeks back and they didn't get enough pictures of his spinal cord. Baby Charlie is still a boy, everything still looks healthy and normal, and I got this cute picture of his little foot and toes. Can you see it? Probably not, but I'm not offended. The toes are on the left side. Does that help?



Here's one of his face, straight on.



We also got a better picture of the "boy parts" but I still can't figure out what's what so I won't bore you with a blob of nothingness. The u/s tech kept pointing things out and I just kept nodding my head and smiling. That's the bladder? Sure it is. Oh, those are kidneys? Whatever you say. He's over a pound now and definitely getting stronger by the day. While I'll never tire of him playing around in my uterus all day the cute little jabs have gotten much harder lately. Practicing for UFC training?

I also discovered this nifty little tool yesterday on the Ben & Jerry's website - a Flavor Locator. Looking for that hard to find flavor you've been craving? Simply select the desired flavor from the drop down menu, enter your zip code, and it will tell you exactly where to find it. I received some bad news when I went looking for my Dave Matthews Magic Brownie. I can drive 2 hours north to get a pint but that's as good as it gets. Thankfully it's all over the place in North Jersey, so I've added it to my list of Things I NEED To Do while I'm out there. (it's right under eating a piece of Linden Pizza)

4 comments:

  1. My store always hase Dave's Magic Brownies want me to bring you some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be my new BFF if you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. K. I totally will. I love Dave's Magic Brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krogers in Blue Ash had it the last time I was there. We're going on Sunday. I'll check there again and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails