Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Unmotivated

I'm working full time, teaching a class, and taking a class, and between the beautiful weather we've been having during the week and the excitement of getting ready for Baby Charlie I'm finding it harder and harder to concentrate (or care, for that matter) on anything. Right now I'm supposed to be spending my lunch break reading "Discipline and Punish" by Foucault for tomorrow's class - I need to submit some discussion questions this evening - but I'm so distracted by the baby boards on The Nest and looking at fun websites of all things baby related. I'm still really excited about our diapering plan, more so than anyone reasonably should be about diapers! There were a few vendors selling the BG 3.0s at the Baby Expo this weekend, so I bought 2 blue ones because that color is always sold out online and Charlie would probably take issue with putting his son in a pink diaper. Anyway, they're really cute and tiny and I love playing with them. I also picked up a bottle of Eco-Friendly floor cleaner and a giant thing of detergent that's recommended for cloth diapers and baby stuff in general - it's called "Charlie's Soap." How great is that?!

1 comment:

  1. gahhh i had to read that damn foucault book and write a paper about it in undergrad!! it was quite a thorn in my side.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails