Tuesday, April 23, 2013

36 Weeks - Honeydew

Is this the green one?



 
 
How far along: 36 weeks. And time is standing still.

Total weight gain: 28

Sleep: It's actually been better, comfort-wise. Still a pain (literally) to switch sides in the middle of the night, but at least the hour in between each position change is somewhat restful.

Exercise: Still moving. Nothing new.

Movement: I'm afraid that she's flipped again, since all of the hiccups are at the top of my belly. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Food cravings: Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces. Yum!

Happy or moody most of the time: Easily irritated. Don't like talking to people.

Looking forward to: Still haven't made progress on finishing the diapers. Still haven't bought fabric for the sling. NOT looking forward to my Group B test at my appointment tomorrow. Talk about being violated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails