Tuesday, April 16, 2013

35 Weeks - Coconut

You know what is one of the biggest food-related disappointments, ever? Coconut water. Wouldn't you think it would be tasty and refreshing? Not so much.



 
 
How far along: 35 weeks. I'm getting huge. A whole patch on my belly is completely numb, I'm assuming it's where the skin is stretching. This didn't happen last time. According to The Bump, she won't be getting any longer but will be getting bigger, so I guess that's good in terms of how my skin will fare.

Total weight gain: 27. Should hit that magic 3-digit scale number sometime this week.

Sleep: Nope. I hate sleeping on my sides. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is sleeping on my back again. Plus, husband had a man-cold, so he's been sniffly and snore-y and coughy and up almost as many times during the night as I am.

Exercise: Glad that I kept on keeping on, because I had a great 16 miles on Saturday. Only stopped to pee three times. I'm excited about the Pig again! Going to give it a shot, the worst that happens is I'm not feeling it that morning and I drop to the half.

Movement: Bigger, more defined, and more painful. But it's funny, and I'm trying to enjoy it since this is my last pregnancy, ever.

Food cravings: I had some Dogfish Hopricot last weekend and now it's all I can think about.

Happy or moody most of the time: Already annoyed with all of the "how much longer?" and "are you uncomfortable?" inquiries.

Looking forward to: Need to finish up the diapers. I got the laundry tabs sewn into all of them but only one set of Velcro on. Husband put the ceiling fan up last night, so all that's left is organization of clothes and diaper washing. And making that damn ring sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails