Monday, April 22, 2013

2.6 for Boston

Tonight, running groups all over the country did 2.6 mile runs and walks in honor of Boston. Of course, I dragged the family out to the one in our area. They were somewhat reluctant - husband because of his bad knee and kid because there were no medals involved, but they indulged my craziness and didn't complain too much :)
There were so many people out for the fund raiser! It's nice to be able to do something from so far away, even if it's so tiny. There were over 100 runs that took place tonight, and that's pretty amazing. I love the running community!
Here's a not-the-best picture of me and the kid. He actually made it most of the route, husband only had to piggy back him a few times.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The flex waistband needs a load of customers.

    Also visit my webpage :: http://www.marsvenusatwork.Com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails