Tuesday, April 2, 2013

33 Weeks - Durian Fruit

Durian Fruit?


 
 

How far along: 33 weeks. I'm ready to be done.

Total weight gain: +/- 26 - I'm starting to wonder how much I would have gained had I not been working out regularly. The thought scares me. I don't feel like I'm eating badly, either. I'm about a week away from a significant psychological scale milestone. I know it's coming, I know it's not a big deal, but I know that I'll still be OMFG! when I see it. Oh well. It doesn't help that I feel huge and I'm trying to figure out where seven more weeks of baby is going to go.

Sleep: Thanks to the creeping anxiety, it's getting worse.

Exercise: Made it 14 miles on Saturday and could have kept going! Backing off the squats with "real weights" for now, since I can't bend my legs even close to parallel anymore. Bringing back the kettlebells, instead.

Movement: I've got feet in my ribs, which is uncomfortable, but I'm happy with that because that means she's head down!

Food cravings: Chocolate. The Easter Candy Clearance was good to me.

Happy or moody most of the time: Both. Because I said so.

Looking forward to: Hoping to carve out some time to be productive this weekend - ordered the replacement Velcro for our BumGenius 3.0 collection and want to get to the fabric store so I can get started on the damn sling.

1 comment:

  1. Durian fruit - I think that's an awful smelly thing they eat in the island countries in the far east. I didn't look it up but remember a post about it on a blog once. Knowledge based on blogging experience - can't beat it right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails