Wednesday, January 23, 2013

23 Weeks - Grapefruit

Have you ever seen a 10-inch grapefruit? Yeah, me neither. Methinks that The Bump is stretching a little bit here.





How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain: Depends on the day and the water weight. Somewhere between 13 and 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: I'm starting to get bored of these questions, I think it's time to go and find some new ones that are more relevant.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Thanks to this lovely cold I've gotten, the sleep has been seriously lacking.

Best moment of this week: We painted the baby's room this weekend, so that was pretty exciting.

Miss anything: Beer

Exercise: Running, P90X, Kettlebells, yoga. Had an existential running crisis on Saturday - the "no" to the marathon really threw me off and I had a moment of "why am I even bothering?" I need to get myself together and figure out a plan.

Movement: There's a Party in my Tummy!

Food cravings: I would love a hot fudge sundae. Yes, it's 10 degrees out.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Happy or moody most of the time: I think the anxiety is starting to catch up with me. I put together an OCD reading list last night to try to "fix myself" again.

Looking forward to: Putting the furniture where it goes, unpacking the baby stuff from the basement, and (maybe) trying my hand at sewing a cloth diaper.

1 comment:

  1. beer, furniture, hot fudge sundae, - interesting stuff here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails